Friday 17 February 2012

Music magazine - original images

With all of my original images, I cropped the background out via the magic wand tool, or polygonal lasso tool. This was due to the fact that the blue screen in the background was not the colour scheme I was going for. Also, I had to blur the edges of the people once I cropped the background to create a aesthetically pleasing look, and also to increase a more realistic look. This was achieved by using the blur tool on adobe Photoshop. 


















To the left is my original image of a girl, took in front of the blue screen. I increased the brightness slghtly to contrast with the new, dark wall background. I also increased the colour balance on both red and green. This was to bring out the red in her hair, and to bring out the green in her parka coat. It is also evident that I have slightly raised the hugh and saturation levels, but only slightly.

With this boy, I also cropped the background out, and placed him on a new one with grass in the background. I didn't change much on this image, as the colour was exactly what I was going for. However, I did create a drop shadow in order to create a 3d effect. I repeated this process with the two former images of the images below.





No comments:

Post a Comment