Wednesday 29 February 2012

Raw images for my college magazine

I took a number of photos during the duration of  creating my college magazine. Some of these images were not used in my magazine as I weren't 100% happy with the finished outcome. They can all be seen below:










I took a range of images to convey the large amount of places that you can go, and activities that can be done in Priestley College. I did this in order to create a broader view and to flaunt the facilities that Priestly College has to offer. In addition to this, the sharp and crisp images provoke a clean and moral atmosphere. The people in the images reflect a friendly vibe that runs throughout the college, and the activities they do, such as aquainting a fellow member at a picnic table, and reading a book together reinforce this.

No comments:

Post a Comment